The KITCHEN - ewwww


This apartment needed a lot of work. The kitchen remodel is my last project, and an ongoing one. But it's also the area of the apartment that's come the furthest from it began.


When I first moved in, I didn't have a working stove.


My STUDIO apartment had THREE internal doors - two leading into the main area, and one one a 12 inch deep closet. They took up a lot of my already limited space. 


The cabinets were atrocious. 


This took me a day (once management replaced my stove). Peel and stick wallpaper and some eclectic porcelain knobs turned my scary kitchen into a cutesy one. 

I didn't plan this, but somehow I ended up with a primary red and white color scheme, which works well in a kitchen because red is an active color. 

The little feartures - the towels and La Creuset plate were gifts, the plates were thrifted, the silverware container, dish rack and utensil holder came from TJ Maxx. The stock pot is from Aldi. 




Comments

Popular Posts